Thursday, January 8, 2009

John says it took well over a week to get his outgoing number blocked that he requested


I got comcast 2 weeks ago. I cant stand them at all. I wanted my outgoing number blocked it took them a week and a half to get it right! NOW after the jakoffs call me to make sure it's right, now the *82 feature wont work so I cant unblock my number to call my mom in another state. It worked fine until the ding bat called me. TOday I call about it and the dumb sob told me that it would be fixed in an hour. 8 hours later not fixed called again and was told it takes 24 hours and if not fixed I should call again and they will put another ticket in to fix the problem. I told the supervisor that they had incompitent A** holes there and they should not be in business. he agreed and told me about the "I hate comcast" websites out there. I told him I wasnt suprised. then I told him if things were not fixed by tomorrow then they could come and get all their crap and shove it.

1 comment:

  1. You really should give satellite a try. Like you I was held hostage and abused by a cable company up until about four years ago when I got just too fed up. I canceled my cable and went to DISH Network, and haven’t looked back. I even started working at DISH about a year ago, but even before I was an employee I was an extremely satisfied customer and had been referring people to the service—something I never would have done with cable.

    ReplyDelete